December 20th 2009-December 20th 2010

331 days to go
47 Movies

About Me

United States
My favorite actress is Meryl Streep if you Have not guessed, and because of her I want to become an actress. She is an acting ledgend!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Death Becomes Her

This movie was hillarious. Meryl Streep could not have played that role better she fit it perfectly. I can not describe in words how amazing that movie was. This movie made me wish it never ended. My favorite qoute of the movie is "I...can see...my a**!". Let me tell you one thing. If Meryl Streep didn't bocome one of the most famous actresses of all times she would have been a world fomous comedian. If I was a critic for this movie I don't care how many laws of nature I would break 27 thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment