December 20th 2009-December 20th 2010

331 days to go
47 Movies

About Me

United States
My favorite actress is Meryl Streep if you Have not guessed, and because of her I want to become an actress. She is an acting ledgend!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Bridges of Madison County

This movie was kind of slow in the begining but once you got into it you actually really would enjoy it. I fell in love with all the characters, at the end I was balling. I personally think she made the right choice. You can't just give up your whole life just because you get bored with it, and thats what I think the movie was trying to get across. I mean just think about the lives you will effect, and in the long run if you make the right choice you'll know it, and well, if you make a bad one same goes for that. This has to be one of the best movies of all time.

1 comment:

  1. hey! i, like you, am an avid meryl streep fan. like i collect her movies. i have almost all of them and i've seen pretty much every movie she has ever had a role in. 'The Bridges of Madison County' is definitely one of the top favorites of mine, but my other favorites that you HAVE to watch are SOPHIES CHOICE (the greatest acting in a movie in my opinion), the french lieutenants woman, plenty (you made need to watch this more than once or rewind a few times because of the complex storyline, but it has beautiful cinematography and a very dramatic plot), ONE TRUE THING (one of my personal favorites, really touches home with me), andddd postcards from the edge i really enjoy as well. it's a really great adult comedy with subtle comments that you have to be listening for. "..First do no harm" is also one of my favorites, it's obviously a low budget film and it is kind of like a lifetime movie and doesn't have the amazing cinematography as say, plenty, but it has an amazing message that i really think is worth watching. I own many of the movies that you have listed and i find it very intriguing that you're as interested in her film history as i am. :)

    ReplyDelete